Proven, all-around performance for medium-sized Supra 760 with Electric Standby Option trucks.
- Offers proven reliability, with millions of operating hours under the most demanding conditions.
- Refrigeration capacities up to 20,000 BTU under AHRI rating conditions.
- Industry standard for reliability
- Helps ensure low overall cost of operation.
- Allows for dependability and multiple application flexibility.
- Sleek design is damage-resistant.
- Powerful CAB COMMAND™ in-cab control.
- Optional electric standby system optimized for high cooling capacity.
- High-performance, maintenance-free integrated fan/motor assemblies with an expected 10,000+ hour motor life.
- Maintenance-saving Extended Service Interval (ESI™) oil system with a 1,500-hour service period.
- Drive and electric system enhancements for better performance and reliability.
Condenser Dimensions: 71.7″ x 33.7″ x 24.7″ (1,823 x 856 x 629 mm)
Evaporator Dimensions: 48.2″ x 24.9″ x 11.1″ (1,225 x 632 x 283 mm)
Body Opening: 49.0″ x 12.2″ (1,245 x 310 mm)
TDB-19: 933 lb (423 kg) without standby
TDS-19: 978 lb (444 kg) with standby
Cooling/Temperature Capacity: Ambient at 100°F (38°C), Speed: 2,400 rpm diesel/60-hertz, electric operation
Supra 760 with Electric Standby Option Trailer Units for Sale and Rent.
- CT3-44 TriVortex diesel engine
- 05K12 2-cylinder compressor
- Long life spin-on lube oil filter
- Long life maintenance-free evaporator fan motors
- Automatic hot-gas heating system
- Refrigerant R-404A
- Three-way refrigeration valve system
- Standard with electric standby (model TDS)
- Heavy duty electric standby motor; 208v/230v-3ph-60hz
- Remote-mount power receptacle
- Microprocessor control system
- CAB COMMAND remote control center
- Critical Cargo Monitor (in cab)
- Audible temperature alarm (in cab)
- Red light visual warning alarm (in cab)
- Automatic pre-trip system
- Lighted CAB COMMAND keys
- Main on/off system power switch
- Display indicators
- Start/Stop-Out of Range
- Engine Operation-Electric Standby
- Digital readout
- CAB COMMAND (in cab)
- Engine coolant temperature
- Unit suction pressure
- Battery voltage
- Engine run hours
- Electric Standby hours
- Maintenance interval hours
- Total on-time hours
- Setpoint temperature
- Box return-air temperature
- Automatic Start/Stop Fuel Saver
- City Speed Control
- Automatic defrost control
- Extended life antifreeze
- High coolant temperature protection
- High-power 70-AMP alternator
- Heavy-duty dry air cleaner
- Low engine oil protection
- High refrigerant pressure protection
- Low refrigerant pressure protection
- Receiver tank pressure relief
- Bottom panel
- Installation package
- Electric fuel pump
- Fuel lines
- Battery cables
- Installation hardware
- Fuel tank pickup tubes